Quadrant2Design are the UK’s leading Exhibition stand designers and builders. We create over 500 beautiful, sustainable stands every year for businesses in every imaginable sector.
About the Role
Quadrant2Design are looking for an enthusiastic marketing or business student to join us for a 12-month, full-time internship, as part of their undergraduate degree.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Producing social media content
- Contribute to the management and scheduling of social media activity
- Contribute to the social media strategy with the goal of increasing reach and engagement
- Website content creation and management
- Image and media library management
- Providing support to senior members of the marketing team within campaigns and projects.
You will need to be on your placement year from university in the Academic year of 2024/25. we welcome applicants from a wide range of degrees. You will need to have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and business as a whole.
The role is office-based so you will need to be able to relocate, or reliably commute to the office in Poole, Dorset.
- Job Type: Internship
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Are you studying a sandwich degree, with a year in industry in the academic year of 2024/25?
Ability to Relocate:
- Poole: Relocate before starting work (required)
- Work Location: In person
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
If you're applying for a creative role, please include a link to your portfolio.