Join us in our mission to create beautiful, sustainable, exhibition stands for our diverse national & international client base. We work with The Bank of England, Tesco Technology, Asics, The Financial Times, and hundreds of other Corporate, SME/small business, Governmental, and Charitable organisations.
We are an organised, systemised, efficient company, across all business functions.
If you share the same characteristics you will thrive in our environment!
Skills, knowledge, and competence are essential; but sound character, a positive attitude, and enthusiasm are just as important to us.
Supporting our Finance Manager, you will have achieved AAT Level 2 and be working towards full AAT qualifications. You will also have at least 1 year’s experience in a busy Accounts Dept. in a small business or SME.
This is an office-based role and is not suitable for home or remote working.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (95%)
- Raising sales invoices
- Assisting the FM in managing credit control and chasing outstanding monies
- Assisting with customer and supplier queries
- Processing purchase invoices with purchase orders
- Credit Card posting and reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash and petty cash reconciliations
- Checking-in high value deliveries – goods-in procedure (four or five times per month)
Other general admin and office duties (5%) (shared amongst other staff members)
- Ordering stationery
- Occasional phone answering
- Welcoming and signing in visitors (customers, prospective new customers, suppliers, interview candidates)
- Receiving small deliveries at the front door
- Assisting with vehicle schedules, e.g. booking van MOT’s, services, etc.
Essential skills & experience
- AAT Level 2 and working towards full AAT qualifications
- Small business/SME accounting experience (minimum 1 year)
- Experience working in a busy accounts environment
- Proven knowledge & competence with an established Accounting Software package
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience running a purchase ledger
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal communicator and a professional telephone manner
- Ability to compose well-constructed and clear email communications
- Well-presented with a welcoming and friendly manner
- Multi-tasker with a flexible approach and a can-do attitude
- Efficient and professional
- Good time management
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
If you're applying for a creative role, please include a link to your portfolio.